|June 10, 2019||Pentecost Monday||Monday|
|June 14, 2019||Flag Day||Friday|
|June 16, 2019||Father’s Day||Sunday|
|July 4, 2019||Independence Day||Thursday|
What holidays are around June?
June Monthly Holidays and Observances
- Professional Wellness Month.
- Pride Month.
- African-American Music Appreciation Month.
- Women’s Gold Month.
- World Infertility Awareness Month.
- National Camping Month.
- Alzheimer’s and Brain Awareness Month.
- National Safety Month.
Is there a national holiday in June?
There are eleven annual U.S. federal holidays on the calendar designated by the United States Congress.
Federal Holidays Calendar
|New Year’s Day||January 1||Friday|
|Martin Luther King, Jr. Day||January 18||Monday|
|George Washington’s Birthday**||February 15||Monday|
|Memorial Day||May 31||Monday|
What US holiday is in June?
In addition to Father’s Day, Flag Day, and Juneteenth, June is also known as Pride Month — and there are many more events throughout the month that you may not even know about.
What was going on in June 2019?
Shooting at California Costco. Sarah Sanders to Leave White House. Another American Dies in Dominican Republic. Plane Crashes in Hawaii.
What was going on in July 2019?
Drone Attack on Saudi Airport. Airstrike Kills 40 People. Domestic Violence Protests in France. Protests in Hong Kong Continue.
What happened in the world in May 2019?
President Trump Declares National Emergency on IT Threats. Attempted Shooting at Oregon High School. Shooting at Virginia Gathering. Measles Outbreak Continues.
What happened on May 1st 2019?
Among the events that happened on this day in history, President Obama announced the killing of Osama Bin Laden.
What happened on the 2nd of May 2019?
Boy killed in double stabbing in London
A boy of 15 was killed, and another aged 16 injured, in a double stabbing in east London last night. The 15-year-old was pronounced dead in Somerford Grove, Hackney, at 9.50pm.
What big events happened in May 2020?
May 2020 Current Events: US News
- Multiple Car Dealerships are Burglarized.
- Coronavirus Updates.
- Murder Hornets Spotted in the US.
- Coronavirus Updates (2)
- Coronavirus Updates (3)
- Shooting in Texas.
- State Department Inspector General Fired.
- Shooting in Louisiana.
What happened in the United States in June 2020?
The month of June saw coronavirus cases once again on the rise, 2020 presidential campaigns barrel ahead and the country reckoning protests against police brutality and racism.
What all happened in June 2020?
- George Floyd protests. George Floyd protests in California. …
- Shooting of Ahmaud Arbery. …
- Freedom of religion in Russia. …
- Riots break out and the governor’s palace is attacked in Guadalajara, Mexico, after police officers in Ixtlahuacán de los Membrillos beat a young worker to death for not wearing a medical mask. (
- Aug 2 SpaceX Dragon capsule carrying NASA astronauts Doug Hurley and Bob Behnken splashes down in the Gulf of Mexico, 1st commercial crewed mission.
- Aug 2 Australian state of Victoria announces state of disaster and imposes further lockdown measures after spike in COVID-19 cases.
What happened in the month of July 2020?
Seoul Mayor Dies. Bus Driver Intentionally Crashes in China. Nantes Cathedral on Fire. Coronavirus Updates (4)
What happened September 2020?
Breonna Taylor Decision Made. President Trump to Appoint Amy Coney Barrett. Shooting at Amazon Facility. Trump and Biden Have the First Debate.
What events happened in August 2020?
What’s special about the 1st of July?
This Day in History: July 1
The Dominion of Canada was formed this day in 1867, an event subsequently celebrated as an annual Canadian holiday (its current name, Canada Day, was adopted in 1982) marked by parades, fireworks, and the display of flags.
What is the 182 day of the year?
July 1 is the 182nd day of the year (183rd in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar; 183 days remain until the end of the year.
Which day is half of the year?
July 1st (the 182nd Day of the Year) marks Second Second Half of the Year Day – a chance to step back, evaluate your year so far with your goals and objectives (never mind the new year’s resolutions which likely didn’t last until February…) and to take action to get back on track if necessary.